Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 11:17 AM


Happy father's day daddy lurbex euuuu muah muah. kay father's day.Being the ever evil sister of huips,i 'chek' her when she tried to wake me up from my beauty sleep hahahahahaha.evillll buttt > anyway i woke up at 2pm to find her sleeping and woke her up while she ... ya.anway wezoomed to harbourfront,chingdo was too lazy to send us there so mean right!!!!!! anyway wegot him a top and sister treated him dinner!!!!!!
my dad looked bored though ): sobsobx.something is wrong... :'( anyway i mahjonged just now and irealised i got a DAMN KEWL BADGE ITELL CHEW :D hhahahahahah anyway im starting to enjoy bullying joan..
Adeline hobby/quote : those who wants joan's number pls cal... hahahahhah kay joan but u do knw i lurbex eu muchhie ya ya ya ^^ kae gotta goooo huips is working noww hawhawhaw
|